Monday, January 30, 2012

A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy, it's always nice to know someone's afraid to lose you.

New blog, New story, New beginning. I'm going to start afresh. Life without you of course. :)


Let's talk about school today. :) I was so happy right early in the morning because i happen to see my crush. <3 Some more is like the first person i see right in the morning eh so can you imagine how happy i was? & He sign in together with me some more. So literally, i was blushing and walking to the parade square till i saw someone which made me really laugh out loud. NO JOKE. Then, i was jumping for joy and told SAN how happy i was when i saw him. Crazy me~


First period was history, sad to say, i slept through my class test. I didn't study and prepare for it, so why not just sleep? :) After that was CHINESE, GRR Limingzhu mood-swing, He wanted to like punish me and chew outside class but in the end he let us in. :) After that was maths, Boring lesson ever i was somehow sleeping, i was really tired i've no idea why. Recess was alright but i climbed the stairs from second level to third level, like maybe 8 times? Till the last few times, maybe the sixth time i climbed i saw her, AH, SUAY. Nevermind :) Mr Ng didn't come for lesson today! :@ Relief teacher took over. English was basically during newspaper, as usual. Social Studies remedial was class test, i got a feeling i would fail because i'm basically crapping cause i didn't study for it too but managed to like write two pages long :)

Headed home and got prepared to have dinner with mummy and my both brothers. Finally a time when all four of us could sit down and eat. Pictures aren't really clear as in the food, because i've no idea what's wrong with my camera recently, like go keesiao already lorh. :( Need to like go and let it repair soon.

MUMMY <3

FATTY <3 

I look fucking ugly and fat in this picture but Bryan wants to put as his FB display picture cause he say he's very cute. So i say, i'm to use one of the most unglam pictures for my twitter. 


First dish was EGG. I thought it would like be steamed egg in the end is hard boil egg with some kind of sauce but still. YUMMY.

Second dish was the main course with the salmon which was suppose not to be the main course but i've no idea why isit serve together. HAHA

The portion looks small, but no joke, Eat half of it and you're already bloated. The restaurant really very considerate, They gave us sour plum juice to help in digest your food. From what the waiter say la.

Last, the desert, Yam Ice cream <3 My all time favorite. How i wish there's like Black Sesame. :( 

Basically, that's all for today. Goodbye. <3 I know my readers would got lesser because i've changed my blog link. But ohwell, nevermind. A blog is just my diary, for me to read when i'm bored :) & from today i'll try to make my blog post not so wordy. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment