Sunday, September 23, 2012

Classmates


Sorry for not blogging for a period of time, was busy with prelims and stuffs, that idk why am i so busy too. HAHA. Have to get prepared for my N's so i didn't go out much so no photos. So today blog post would be filled with random photos since i had feel to look through my photo album today. (: 

Of course, before i start posting pictures, i wanna say how much i love my class and hope every single one of them could promote together, as well as myself. Thanks for these 2 years of memories, those stuffs we went through together, of course we did get closer as year pass, i'll never forget anyone of you from 4Compassion. <3  



Airport trip.





Study date with Mr Ng and Mac.




Elevarse 




Old Folks Home






Marina Barrage

I think that's all the rest of the photos aren't that presentable. Hehe. So yup, last but not least, i will never forget every single thing happen during this two years in school. Though there were still conflicts between the guys everything still turn out alright. I really thank god for being in this class when we're so bond together. Let's study really hard for our last week of school before N's and start partying. 

I know some of you guys had no plans to come back for sec5 but rest assured i will NEVER forget you. 

Love you guys <3 









No comments:

Post a Comment