Saturday, September 29, 2012

Buffet at Novena

Hello, I'm back with pictures. (: 

1. Went out with Mummy for Buffet at Novena and her friend opened it. So this wasn't my first time going to Vienna though, so the food was normal to me. A little pictures of what i took of Agnes and of course some pictures of food.






I took this few photos till i was busy eating, okay not really busy eating but busy using my phone and forgot that i brought my camera out. HAHAHA. It was really awkward though, but it was alright till the end. Some of my friends would know why because i texted them. Bring Agnes to buffet is kind of cute because she literally scream and talk to herself ' loudly ' and i could literally hear her shouting when i'm taking my food. Haha. So yup, that was basically all for that day. 

2. I went church to celebrate mid-autumn festival, but when we arrived the buffet had already finish but we are so damn hungry and decided to go and have dinner instead. Was deciding if i should go bishan or serangoon to have our dinner and we decided to settled down at Nex. Had our dinner and went home, bump into Mr Ong on the bus and it was very awkward when Samuel went to sit beside him and peep at what he's doing. #ridiculous and i waved goodbye to him, how nice eh. 



#ootd #newjeans #blazer  


Alright, i'll post till here, i promise i'll blog about the Mid Autumn Festival soon and Agnes Fifth Month Celebration soon. <3 So yup, goodbye. I've to study so sorry for the erupt ending. I love you guys <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment