Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Teacher's Day!


Happy Teacher's Day! 

Performance was great in school. Hidden treasures around my cohort and we didn't notice till yesterday. Well done! ^^ My class guys were superb in singing as well as dancing, not forgetting my seniors and those express peeps. (Y) 

Met up with Terry after school because we're going back primary school. FINALLY I'M GOING BACK. Terry made me wait for him for like a freaking 1 hour. ): Bump into my ex and the whole incident affect me a lot. GRRR. Nvm, shall post pictures instead of me crapping. The photographer wasn't me, is TERRY CHAN. HAHA. So yup, enjoy~ 

&& YOU KNOW THE SADDEST PART IS I'M THE SHORTEST THERE! ):



A photo with my eye-candy in Secondary school! Didn't know he's in the same primary school as me, you've no idea how happy i am. HAHAHA.







When everybody start rushing down because it's already 1.30 and we could go in! 

We decided to go to the front door instead because there's too much people wanting to go in already. HAAHHA. 








Took all this while waiting, & can you guess whose fingers are these..?


Basically, that's all the picture i have because the rest i'm too lazy to take. HEHE. There's more pictures though. I just chose those pretty one. (: So yup, hope you guys enjoyed your teacher day as much as i do. THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG. ASK MORE QUESTION ON FORMSPRING. Love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment