Thursday, October 4, 2012

Buffet at Copthorne Kings Hotel

Hello, i'm back but not with Lantern Festival photos because i'm lazy to upload those photo to my laptop, i promise i will do it by this week since i am much more free recently since Monday is my last paper.

So i bet you guys missed my face right! Okay, just kidding. ><



Zilian on the car while we're on our way to Copthorne Kings Hotel for buffet AGAIN. Have been eating buffet quite alot of time since Daddy was here. SO FAT. This time round, i took more photos of the food not like the previous time. (:





The prawn noodle is SUPERB.



It's all Penang food and since i'm a Malaysian, i kind of love the food there plus it isn't expensive at all! About 34 dollars per person? It doesn't have much varieties but you guys should try it! 

So yup, have to go to the immigration tomorrow since my PR expired, sigh, have no idea if i could even stay in singapore for another day. Okok. That's all for today. GOODBYE. I really hope my readers wont decrease more and more. ): 

No comments:

Post a Comment