Monday, August 27, 2012

Poyin Mum Shop

I just need a little support from you guys, from the title you could guess what am i'm going to blog about right and what kind of pictures would this blog post have. AM I RIGHT? YES. IT'S FOOD. >< It's a new shop which open not long ago and is at my mum shop and they somehow collaborate.

The most famous food in the shop is:


1. Curry Fish Head 


2. The Salted Egg Crab. (YUMMY)


3. Bitter guard Fish Head ( If i didn't remember wrongly )


4. The Salted Egg Chicken ( MY FAVORITE )


5. Long bean with idk what's on top. :B 


6. Kang Gong with Sambal. (Y)


7. Idk what fish is this.
( Don't judge by how it looks, it's really nice. )


8. Tofu ( THE SAUCE IS DAMN NICE )

Basically, these are the few dishes i find it nice and i kind of like it & of course there's many more other dishes. So what's my purpose of blogging all this pictures of food on my blog? I just want you guys to come down with your family if possible to try out her food. Isn't that much right? (: So yup, please do come support her mum and i'll love you forever~~ <3 

Hoho, forget to tell you guys the address of the shop, It's at

" 14 Jalan Kuras, Sembawang Hills Estates. "

I won't force you guys to come down and visit us and try our food. JUST COME WILLINGLY OKAY! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment