Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm back!


I can't let my blog to continue rotting, but i didn't go out at all so i have no pictures. ): I know i haven blog about the Lantern Festival Event but my memory card reader aren't working. I'll try to post those pictures by this week?

I'm so busy tomorrow and the thought of it is making me going to sleep now, but no. I'm waiting for an idiot to reply my whatsapp. I can't deny i wasn't emotional on twitter recently, i'm upset because i stopped talking to a friend. Sad huh? Hahs.

I miss my classmates, or even my best friend, We did drifted after school holiday started. Hais, I miss you chewy. )':

What have i been doing at home? Sleep, eat, watch dramas. THAT'S ALL. What has my life turned too? ): I have to get out of the house soon. YES. I HAVE TOO. Watching movies this sunday, hope mummy don't spoil it again.

So yup, i'll blog till here. It's just a crappy entry but still to prevent my blog from rotting, a few words add up today would brighten my blog! So yup, don't stop reading my blog k! I'll blog more often. (hope so)

No comments:

Post a Comment