Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hong Kong Trip 2012 Part 1

  YEAH. I AM IN HONG KONG.

Do i sound happy? I have been staying at home for like 4 days already. ): Thanks to my pigu, those people who follow me on twitter would know that i rant about it every single day. HAHA. 

Currently, skyping with thw now. He's so ass he keep busy with his game and he keep ignore me and ask me retarded question. I have facing all these photos when i'm sleeping every night whenever i'm here. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

 

Shall show you guys Agnes rosy cheeks here, too cute. :b






Erupt ending, but i'm too lazy to continue blogging but at least i update and i finally updated my blog! YEAH! I shall blog more when i go shopping yea, promise you guys with more pictures and blog post since i'm at Hong kong right now, goodbye. :b

No comments:

Post a Comment