Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ranting

Okay, this is a very sudden blogpost because i can't rant on twitter but here. Because i know that certain someone won't stalk my blog so she doesn't know i'm not refering to her. I'm going to name them A, B & C. A is my ex. B is my ex bestf. C is someone. Okay, is SUPER obvious already. But ohwell, i still want to rant.

I'm so sorry " B ". Sorry for hating on you but i didn't say. Sorry for being fake all this while, but you are as equally fake as me. So is equal, isn't it? (: Thanks for letting " A " for falling for you. & even... C start to have a crush on you like eye-candy. WHY ARE YOU SNATCHING ALL THE PERSON I LOVE SLOWLY? WHY? WHY? WHY? I can't blame you but only myself. But please, i've enough. Really had enough of people snatching those person i love away from me.

STOP IT. SERIOUSLY.

Honestly speaking, just say i'm naive, so naive that i believed everything " A " said. I've to remember. (Blame myself but not her) I've said this don't know how many times to myself but i can't help it by blaming you for SNATCHING THEM FROM ME. Okay, stop it Rachel. 

I really hope i could start to learn to put down my hatred, to learn to move on quickly, to learn to forget everything esp memories of me and my ex. Everything love to haunt me back when i'm upset, angry, depressed. No matter how much i push all those stuffs away from my brain and from my head, I JUST CANT. 

Okay, i've enough of ranting, i'll pray so badly to allow me to stop blaming others for whatever is happening to me but could only blame myself. Goodnight peeps.

Hun, i don't know if you would be reading this, but still. I'm not stopping you from having her as an eye-candy. I've no rights. Don't blame yourself for telling me all this, but all the more, i thank you for telling me. Appreciate much. I love you hun, i always will, always do. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment