Thursday, August 9, 2012

Craziness overcome everything.


说放弃就放弃,太容易了吧?
你离开我多久了,我还是很爱你,可是该放手了对吗?
回忆就是回忆,不要在回来了,我打算要把一切多忘记了。

Have been pretty busy the past few days, internet down also. But i'm connecting to the hotspot. ^^ Just because i wanna blog, see i'm so kind-hearted. It's National Day today. Okay not really is already 12.52. But nevermind. Went to Poyin place to watch the parade because my house TV is not working. )':  

After that, we rushed home. Played with Samuel & Sabrinah hair. There's part 1 & part 2. 


#Part 1. Samuel - Fringe got spike. Sabrinah - Left side braid, Right side - side parting. 


#Part 2. Samuel - Fringe spike back spike. Sabrinah - Both side braid. (:

Done with all those crap, and we started zilian-ing. Hehe. 






End of crazy-ness for the day. ^^ So yup, bringing that two lovelies to cut their hair tomorrow. (: Going to shave Samuel hair side, Hope mummy don't scream at me. ):

I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE. I WANT A NEW PHONE.

My current phone is spoilt, so bad... ): Can't hear music, memory card spoilt, phone keep hanging, lagging like shit. HAIS.

Okay la, i wanna sleep already. GOODNIGHT. 晚安!

宝贝,我爱你。不要怀疑我对你的爱。

(fyi, i'm not attached.)

No comments:

Post a Comment