Friday, November 2, 2012

MEH. I'M BORED.


Weee, It's pretty obvious i'm so bored at home. MEH. ): Heading out later though. There would be more pictures for tomorrow & the next day. Pardon the pictures quaility i'm using my daddy desktop. :p Have been staying home for almost a week and i'm finally out! Although i did went to have a walk near where i stay and stalked some cute guy home. Hah. Silly me, Skyped with thw again last night, full of nonsense and crap and i wonder why would i have such retarded friend but still love him so much. Hah.

Oops, no grandmother story. But i hope you guys are enjoying your holiday like i do. I obviously love my life here then in Singapore and i feel like migrating here once i take my results. *dream on* Okay la. I shall continue watching my Nikita till 5pm and i'll get ready to head out. So yup, goodbye. (:

I didn't knew i would be alright knowing the fact that you guys talked, maybe i had faith in you because afterall i know your heart always had your ex and wouldn't welcome anyone, including her.

No comments:

Post a Comment