Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy B'day Twin!

Basically, today i'm actually very lazy to blog, but i'm going to blog a b'day post for my beloved <3


Taken like years ago, but it's the nicest picture i found no joke. Thanks for being there for me hun when i needed you. You're like my favorite girl, favorite friend i have. Happy 16th B'day. Ai si ni le <3 Basically, she have been with me through up & down. Like really, We got close since... Secondary 1 i guess. :/ But no words could describe how much i love her. She always give me advice at times about my relationship make me smile, how can i not love her? HAHAHA. Alright, shall stop crapping.... Simply, Happy 16th B'day. Sorry for the belated b'day present. I'll prepare it once i'm done moving house, so wait for it kays? ^^ Shall post some more pictures of us. WINKWINK~ 







Okay, i mad this picture is damn long ago, but i find it damn cute! ^^ 


Tadah! I'm ending this blog post with those picture. Hun, be honoured i blog just for you! ^^ Hehe. Kays, goodnight peeps! ^^ 




No comments:

Post a Comment