Sunday, April 29, 2012

Problem after problem.

So i haven been blogging for like maybe a week already? :/ So maybe i'll just show you guys some pictures of different event of the past few days. ^^ Not much, but better than a blog post being wordy, right? Exam has been very stress for me recently, but i'm like treating it as nothing. AWESOME RIGHT.

So let me talk about today first, and brief you about the past few days. HEHE. So today, my mum shop FINALLY OPEN ALREADY. So there's many people who send flowers over for mummy shop. How sweet~








Pictures not really in good quality because mummy took it. LOL! ^^ But ohwell, those flowers are so pretty! Hehe. Jing yi have been staying over at my place the past few days. So we had fun, somehow. And ohya! Found some pictures on my cammy! Those pictures i took at CIP at the old folks home, My class guys, hilarious as ever. 
















& again, i'm not the one taking all this. HAHA. From all this pictures, you can basically know how retarded my class guys are. But the best thing about them is they treat you very well at times. No joke~ Okay, today blogpost is simply filled with pictures... Will be back tomorrow. HOHOHO <3 

In case you guys miss me, i shall end the blogpost with a picture of myself. ^^


I'm not her, i can't cheer her up, i'm not the person she love, But i still love her so much since the day i know her. So ya.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment