Sunday, April 8, 2012

Disappointment

So basically, I haven blogging for sometimes because my wifi is down. ;( I've been wanting it to use my lapy for so long, but I'm currently using iPad to blog. I'm like basically doing nothing the past few days. Went out with mhm yesterday. Sudden thought of meeting up with her. If I didn't meet up with her I would be like lazing myself at Danny place. Planned to head out with Poyin today but the rain spoilt all the plan. :( plus my laziness of course. So, i kinda love my new house though. Looks like a home, and my study table is filled with pink stuffs. ^^ Happygirl96. Wanted yellow but don't have. :( ohya! I wanted to like gmask my phone, maybe pure pink or pure yellow or polka dots. I'm like... Kinda falling in love with polka dots. :/ but right now, my phone cover has a ribbon on it. Hehe. And my calculator! I've completed watching switched at birth. Its not really complete leh, in my opinion. Hahaha, shall see if there's any upcoming season. Ohya, have you guys tried SharedTea? It was my first time trying it yesterday with mhm, I'm in love with their pearls, you guys shall try it yea? :) Something happen yesterday, more too disappointing, pissed & upset. Just didn't expect I would keep that promise but she broke it, ohwell. It isn't the first time she broke a promise? Lol! Suddenly thought of those times and nights she came over, honestly, it was my happiest moment I had with her. As in much more happy when we are together. At that moment of time, she still do care and worry for me. :) You know the feeling? :) no point bringing it up though, I just wanna say that I missed those times. I'm also kinda dissapointing to the extend that when I asked you " why things become so awkward between us? " you said " because I remind you of her, so might as well don't look? " It hurts a lot though, but I've to act like is nothing, Alright, get back to topic, I've to serve suspension tomorrow. :( upset x123456789 I want to faster complete man.... So boring at suspension, alright peeps, thats all for today. Goodbye. Wouldnt update as often because i have no internet at home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment