Thursday, April 19, 2012

Empty Promises


Basically, i'll try not to keep this lengthy, but my motive for today is just to two person. Ya, First, Whitney Yeo. So basically, i'm not finding you anymore. Reason? Many people say that i'm being a bitch doing all this to you. So ya, i'm stopping everything. But please, don't ever act pity anymore. Because of your constant acting pity, that's the reason why so much people fall into your trap and help you. Including me. You know i was so worried that day for you when every of them are shooting you on twitter that day? when you beg me to ask them to stop? Don't believe ask Teresa, i even told her i'm afraid you'll cry. You know what? I fucking regret it. But rest assured, i've enough. 

Next, Maybe some of you guys would know things with me and marhuimin isn't good at all. AGAIN. This time round, it seems to be my fault. I know i know. She's trying to do her part by not making me fall into the trap, i really appreciate it, but you should know i wouldn't listen? So what for? AND, fyi, This thing have link to me in my cheap-ness? No right, Idk la. I don't wanna quarrel with you, moreover talk about this. Because, same. I've enough.

So basically, i'm texting donn and her the past few days, happygirl96. But i've no idea where the hell are both of them right now. :( HAIS. I'm having craving for MOS burger so heading down to idk where with Poyin tomorrow. HAHAHAHA. ^^ Ohya! Went to Ice Cream Chef with Poyin just now and head down to awfully chocolate to get some cakes for mummy. MAD SHIT, One tiny winny piece for 7.40. You kidding me? Ah, still bought it for mummy. Okaycan, i'm done blogging today. I miss CELESTE. Okay, hell random. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment