Tuesday, November 13, 2012

For my bestf.


So yup, my best friend has been nagging me to dedicate to her a blogpost because it has been sometime since i've done that. So i shall say some mushy stuffs for her today since i'm not busy today.

I know we started of with strangers, and maybe enemies and ended up being good friends. I had never expect myself to be able to find someone who would click so well with me in my secondary school life because i was though Joey Seah would be my best friend for life. Nah, nothing like this could happen. So i'm really glad to have met you as my friend though i know during sec1-sec3 we were so busy with guys, joking around, fooling around, find other express girls problem and creating problem for our poor Mr Soon. Okay, i'm always the one doing nonsense not you.

I know last time i could hardly hang out with you because of my mum and i always had to lie to my mum and claimed that i have remedial and only i could hang out with you guys after school. I know we wasn't so close till sec3. Who would have thought you and Renee would quarrel? You know i'm the type of person who would get jealous at the most little thing you do and i always give you attitude in school but you are the only one who can deal with it. I know you do bad-mouth me sometimes, who don't right?

You might be bitchy at times, your attitude might be so damn kanasai at times, but since we're friends shouldn't i deal with it? I've lost Marhuimin, i wouldn't want to lose you again. You've lost Renee, i bet you doesn't want the same thing to happen right? So i know we'll hold on till this friendship till idk, maybe poly? I can't promise you much, but i could try my best to always hear you nag about yx because i know you always do when i nag about Teresa.

I know we study like mad this year because of our N's and we know we had already put in our best in our N's. Even if we can't go back for sec5 and maybe ended up in ITE. Is okay darling, i'll be there for you. We'll go ITE together even though we don't like to be ended up there. We'll take Private O's, i know we could do it. Shouldn't say much later stress you again. ):

Thanks chew for always being there for me ok. I know we drifted quite a little bit since school ended because i'm in hongkong and i could hardly hang out with you and that's kinda sad. ): I do miss those times when we sit beside each other in class and start doing stupid stuffs and drawing on each other and disturbing each other. I KNOW YOU DO TOO. I love you, you know i love you so much right? (:

Okay la, so wordy post liao later you say i too mushy for you. Heeh. So yup, that's all. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment