Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hong Kong Trip 2012 Part 3

I was looking for my previous post about Disneyland and i noticed,
 i didn't blog about it before. HOW COULD THAT BE?!?!

Okay, Since i didn't blog about it before, i shall blog it today. I went Disneyland yesterday but i was too tired to blog about it. So i will blog the whole trip today. Woke up around 9 plus and had breakfast and everything and reached Disneyland about 11am. 







Photos taken otw there. Look the train to Disneyland is filled with Disney character
The windows & the handles are in Mickey Mouse.
The seats are in cushion & They have little statues around the train.






SEE THE AMOUNT OF STAIRS I'VE TO CLIMB BEFORE I CAN GO DISNEYLAND.
I was too lazy to squeeze with those aunties/uncle on the escalator & i decided to climb the stairs! 
SEE THAT TWO ANGMOH GIRL. SO DAMN CUTE. 
They give me the feeling of " Sophia & Rosie " Haah!




 SO MANY PEOPLE THAT DAY AND IT REALLY DREADS ME TO CONTINUE WALKING.










Went to tomorrowland first, and sat the ride. My maid and i cut queue.
We went to sit the single rider and cut everybody queue. HOW SMART.


 Can guess which land am i going right now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHA. IS TOY STORY LAND. 







I've always liked the Toy story land because i love the feel when i'm there. 
Just feel like a small girl looking at toys which are big in size.













Zilian while waiting for my maid to take photos with Minnie which i'm not interested at all.



This was the MUST SIT when i'm young, but now i find it so LAME. Haah.





I WANT THE POOH! I WANT TIGGER! 










While waiting for the parade! 

My laptop battery going flat, so blog till here will continue tomorrow! ^^ Haven finish with my disneyland trip okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment