Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sad day.

See, what's today date. Yes, is the 10th November.

Last year this date, we got together. When i know your heart still has #N but i didn't bother because as long as you're mine. Nothing matters. You was the sweetest, the most caring, the most understanding boyfriend i ever had. But you see things never last for long. I was like the happiest girl during that moment of time when we're together because we hardly quarrel. Till, i went to Malaysia, we start to quarrel. 

You started saying you're not good enough for me, i can find better, your heart still has #N. You broke up with me once when i'm there. But you asked me again. I was touched, so touched. At least we're still together after being through so much. We kept making each other jealous. We talk the most ridiculous thing ever. We create silly names for each other. We promised each other so many things. I swear, i never wanted all this to end.

But remember how did we even started at the first place? Remember the first night you came over my place to stay over? How we held our hands and sleep having two pigs beside us? Haah. That was also the first time you would ask me if you could come and find me. And i remember it was my first time talking to you f2f and i was forced to go and talk to you since you were sitting there ALONE. I can't deny that's the funniest night ever having Priscillia and Poyin with us. :b I remember the next morning when my maid came in and drag all of us for school. I drag you to school with me and it was also the first time we go to school together. I drag priscillia awake for work. And for Poyin she was too lazy and decided to skip school.

Okay, don't talk about memories, But i can't deny is a bad memories.
Because i still do smile whenever i think about everything happen between us.

Although we broke on the 16th December, i swear i literally feel like i'm dying, like i have no souls in me. I wanted to end my life and i thought that i can't live without you. But thank god, i didn't do that. How foolish of me to do that if that really happen. Aren't i still living happily right now? Heeh. :p 

We ended up being friends, but to strangers, and to enemy. But to goodfriends and to strangers. I can't ever forget those nights at all. I can't even what you did in school. Those time in those toilets, water cooler? Haah. The funniest thing ever happen was when you're jealous when we're just friends. :p 

Hais, okay. I don't want to continue saying already. I think i would break down as usual. But you know what. Thanks for those happy, sad, angry memories you gave me. Although i wasted one year plusplus on you. Is ok darling, it's totally worth it. <3 Heeh, i won't say i love you because i don't know how many times i've said that to you and the word " i love you " has no meaning at all.

Oopsie, i rant too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment