Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Don't snatch her away from me.


Haven been going to school for like two days already, I'M NOT SICK OKAY. I was late for school for two days... First i woke up at 7.10 okay, no excuse don't need go school already. Today i woke up at 6.15, but my bus not here. No cab also, wtheck. So yup, forget it, didn't go school. Fetch Sabrinah go school and pass by AMK mrt station. OMG. The taxi stands look like this


Hehe, the evil me was like laughing because i saw plenty secondary school peeps all late for school, while me, on my way home. If my school doesn't have a rule of being late i've to run for like 20 rounds, i would just simply go to school. So yea, fucked up school with fucked up school rules. But i'm for sure, many of my schoolmates are late due to the train. (: Ohya, gave #Z a morning call when i'm so pissed in the morning. HEHEHEHE. >< 

Buhu, I know i've been pretty emotional on twitter, okay la, as usual i'm emo. HEHE. >< And now, since the incident happen in HK because of my dad. I'm more and more afraid of the dark ): Hell yea~ He was that scary that night. That's the reason why every night i complain to #Z about how afraid i was, and she'll try to like make me stop thinking. (: Told Celeste and she said i have depression. HAHAHA, Funny friends i have, but i really want to overcome this fucking fear. It's freaking scary. ): 

DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, SIMPLY JUST RANTING.

So let me elaborate more on my emotional part, yes, something happen between me and #K which made me pretty upset, even on the trip to HongKong as well. I didn't expect it would be such a impact on me because all the while is just #T. She's the one who made me get over #T so yup, i'm thankful or maybe grateful for the fact that i somehow moved on? Nope, not really. I'm not totally gotten over her, as #K said, put her somewhere in my heart and soon the feelings would fade. I'm sure one day those feelings would fade away, i want to be friends with #T, idw to be so awkward around her. (: I had a great talk with #K earlier on till i fall asleep, as she said " If you can't let go and move on, you'll lose someone special " Somehow, everything #K said today made sense to me. HAHAHAHA. >< Yea, i've found someone new, but she's a little different from others, she's so difficult to communicate with, but i don't want her to get snatch away from me again, idw my stuffs to get snatched away again. First was #T, now was #K, i'm not going to let #Z get snatched away from me. MARK MY WORD. 

Okay, super wordy. Can skip through, i'm just RANTING. HAHAHAHA. Going for study date with Poyin soon have to get prepared, don't want to be late. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment