Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Friendships.


Just because you see me smiling, that does not means that i'm happy. 

Sorry, for not blogging the past few days, was really busy with school stuffs like d&t. ): Have been going back since Monday, and honestly, nothing is done yet. I'm like.. only a quarter done. Omg, really cannot, need to like really start doing tomorrow. Nobody should distract me. Hehehe >< Have been like having lunch with Daren & Gabbie. ^^ Fun fun. If every d&t lesson is like that jiu hao. My aim is to complete like on Friday, But i doubt i could. Okay, sounds so naggy. Shall blog about my school stuffs till here. (: 

Everybody has a best friend right? But whose the one who would always be there for you all the while and just because of an argument a f/s would end. Yes, one of my f/s ended just like that, Honestly, i'm not as upset as i was like the previous times we quarrel, this time round. I'm more calm and certain that you aren't the type of friend i'm looking for. I don't like to have a friend which will be stubborn-minded, with attitude problem, demanding me to go where do what, and it's a must for me to go a must for me to do the stuffs she asked me too. 

I can't deny that CELESTE (my good friend of course) doesn't have a attitude problem, isn't stubborn minded, she is demanding at times. Oh wrong, i do have attitude problem and i expect my friend to deal with it. I know i shouldn't be like this and i know i promised CELESTE a thousands time i would change, and i would. At least, she do have the patience to listen to my problem, my rants, & she had gotten used to my fucked up attitude through this 3 years plus. I can't deny that our friendship are the best in the world, i can't say that we treat each other as sister. Okay we do. (: But we do QUARREL very often.... But wanna know something interesting? The quarrel between us NEVER LAST FOR 24 HOURS. Haha, One of us would give in for sure.

Okay, i don't only have one good friends but i still have some long-childhood friends like Hongwei, Poyin & Jingyi. They have gone through with me for like 4 years or more. A friendship is hard to deal hard to maintain. It's basically like a relationship, you can't expect it to be perfect, but sometimes, the problem depends on yourself. Don't blame him/her, think about it before assuming, Trust me, you wouldn't like it like what i'm facing now. ^^ 

Alrighty, i'm effing effing effing effing naggy today, so goodbye! ^^ 




No comments:

Post a Comment