Friday, June 22, 2012

Hong Kong Trip.


" Those days chatting with you during the night, was wonderful but it ended too soon " 

So yup, from my previous blogpost, you guys would know that i went Hongkong AGAIN. Haha, yup! Went to Ocean park for my fifth time, Never get tired of that place, just hate climbing those slopes! GRRR. Alright, picture time! ^^ 

( Didn't edit any of the pictures, lazy me) 


















(Ps, the monkey kept jumping around, so not much clear picture of them)





(Went to SML for Father Day Dinner at Time square)



Alright, that's like mostly all those pictures i took in Hongkong this time round, i know not much , but deal with it (: Ohyup, getting really tired of my DSLR, i wanna change a cammy! ): But i only used it for like a year, GAH. Kinda lazy of me to take a picture and show you guys what i bought, because i already somehow gave some stuffs to some of my friends already. 

So, Last night, Poyin & Jingyi sleep over at my place, we girls plan to go to East Coast today to blade, BUT WE WOKE UP EXTRA LATE BECAUSE WE SLEEP AT 4.30 last night ): It has been so long since we three sit down and have h2h talk session and cooked dinner together, love them both so much, <3 Alright, i have to go, i'm going to do my compo right now and go to bed, so yup, love all of you. Follow me on instagram pleaseeeeeeeee @chenguoliyan Hehe, okay. Byebye! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment