Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hold my hand tightly, will you?


Mini update just to brighten up my blog, check this out : I happen to read at someone blog and find it extremely cool. Hehe. ><

" Sometimes in life, you're like nothing to that special someone who is your everything. 
While you're reading this post, you're going to have somebody in mind..
& that person is probably someone you care about, you love a lot. 
or probably someone who had already left your life 
and you miss that certain someone a lot and you want them back.. " 

The rest of the guy wrote was crap, so i cut it short, so did that someone appear in your mind? Haha, mine did. ^^ 


Cuddle on the bed? Me & you? (: 

Let me end this blog post with this.. 

" Don't wait for the perfect person to come into your life, Be that perfect person that come into someone's life " 

Tsk. Don't know if that girl do read my blog, if you do, for goodness sake, please be more careful you blur sotong. 

Oh wait wait, check this out, 


" I am going to sneak in your room tonight when you're asleep and lick your vagina. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME "

I've quit smoking. #YOLO. But picture like this seduce me...


Her hair, i wanna shave mine too, but i'm not as skinny as her, never will be...



Hehe, this made me laugh like mad..

Okay, i'm done crapping, goodbye for real. 



No comments:

Post a Comment