Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MIA-ing soon.

Before i MIA from my blog for a couple of days because i need to attend to some stuffs, i've decided to blog today and brighten up my blog <3 So yup, another week of holiday is going to end soon and my d&t project is not done yet, holiday homework is not done yet. HELL YEAH~ Went out with mummy and aunty over to KK hospital, bump into old friends and had a chitchat. SOOOOO, i've decided to do the #ootd seems cool! Haha, so yup, today #ootd is....


1. Bare face, (DUH) 
2. Shoes bought from HK. 
3. Jeans and the clutch i got yesterday. 
4. Leopard print tee! 

Ohyup, before i forgot, i bought this stuffs yesterday. :D


1. Stitch keychain (random stuff)
2. Wallet/Clutch from RUBI
3. Phone cover..

Pretty upset with my phone cover though, i bought it without looking and without thinking and just got it. Place on my phone. YUCKS so ugly, so me and SAN was like saying " Ya, it's so pretty, very pretty. " We're basically lying to ourself ): But ohwell, this phone cover save my phone today. Yipee~~ Alright, have to go to bed soon. Goodnight peeps, wont be blogging for a period of time, don't miss me! ^^ 

I'll never stand a place in you, never will. Stop expecting much from me from today, what for if you're so important to me, but i'm not important to you at all. FUCK IT SERIOUSLY. >< 

No comments:

Post a Comment