Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stop it, leave it.


I stay up late, i wake up early, and you're the first and the last person i thought of and the cycles repeat.

Woke up late for d&t today again, but today, abit no motivation to go, Reason? Just pure lazy, did nothing much today. Doing lesser and lesser things as day past. (: After that lunch with those guys at hub, but otw to the MRT saw you, glanced at you and walked away. You were happening to walk into the school, i lied to them (i don't miss you at all, you're nothing) FACT - I miss you so much, you're my everything. 

Alrighty, no emo nemo post, so what have i been up to during this holiday? 

1. D&T of course.
2. Extended lessons during the first week.
3. Filled with tuitions 
4. Stayed home and watch my serial show.

Basically did all these, haha, Slack leh! So what show am i watching recently? ^^ 1. Tiamo Chocolate 2. Seven of the Sky. I'm in love with, Vanness Wu & Bobby Dou & Hu Ge. HAHAHAHAH. You guys should know who are they right? ^^ Nevermind, i show you! 


1. Hu Ge. He very old already leh. ): But he's so hot in " Seven of the Sky " 


2. Bobby Dou, He also another one, very old already, he look so charming in both shows! 


3. Lastly, Vanness Wu, My all time favorite <3 

K la k la, Drools.. No more. (: I shall continue watching my Seven of the Sky. So goodbye peeps. I'm so lazy to blog recently, someone should like motivate me. Hehe. So yup, please leave my formspring filled with questions eh! Anything and everything, i'll answer all of them, good or bad also ^^ So yup, goodbye for real. 



No comments:

Post a Comment