Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First day of school for me.


I know i seems like a flirt, loving and falling for people and always tweet about different type of people, i know myself who i really love that's all that matters. 

So yup, it was my first day of school. HAHAHAHA. >< Love everybody reaction when they saw my hair. " I thought you cut your hair, LIAR " " Wlao, RACHEL WHY YOU NO CUT " " You wearing wig now uh? " Hahaha, cute schoolmates i have. (:

Remembered i said i studied with Poyin yesterday? Yup, very productive. Studied at Mos Burger at j8 but before that met up with THW for a little little while to pass him his prezzie. So funny, taxi driver was like " that one, your boyf uh? " I laughed and ignored... So went to mini-toon same thing happen again. Seriously, i love it when people misunderstood him being my boyfriend. Like so cool ><

Going night study tomorrow with hanxue, hope won't be weird, Excited much, kays. I didn't studied much for maths class test tomorrow, please don't flung on me. I love you maths, i always did. ): Kk, i wanna go to bed already. Goodnight. ^^

As usual, leave questions at Formspring, follow me on Instagram or maybe my twitter. (: CIAOS.

I find it hilarious when some people think my tweets are referring to them when i'm not. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment