Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fake smile.


Maybe this is the path that would change my life

Have been dragging myself to school recently because i'm so tired. Watch Spiderman yesterday with my darling. Although she already watch once but she accompany me to watch another time, how not to love you, you tell me? >< 

School was alright today, class shot for the Harvest Magazine was alright too. Didn't expect Cys & Casia to take with us. (: Hope it turn out nice huh, got a feeling i look kinda terrible in it. So yup, went home straight after school because two idiots are cycling to come and find me to chit-chat.

Some fucked up thing happen on my way home, i alight from the train, that stupid aunty in front of me is talking on the phone, and obviously i'm using my phone. I accidentally step her slipper, and only a little bit only. She make a big fuss over it and kept jumping and say ouch, obviously i would apologise, so i apologised. After apologising, she scold me stupid. Wtheck. Where's the link between stupid and this, PLUS i already apologised already. Forget it...

Zhihao & Jinfeng came over and chit-chat. Surprisingly mummy allow me to slack with them downstairs. Talk about plenty things and decided to treat both of them Ice Cream Chef. A pity Hongwei didn't tag along with them. In the end they left because..... HAHAHA. Secret~~~ 

I think i'm sleeping kinda early today because i'm very tired. ): No idea why the hell am i so tired.... ): & i've been editing my blog layout recently but i can't seems to get what i want.... So i've decided to do my blog layout when i'm like really free and hardworking..  

Okay basically that's all. Sorry for my wordy blogpost. Didn't go out so no pictures. BWAHAHAHA. So yup, goodbye! ><

/ You never know how hurting it is to walk away whenever i see you, all i could do is look at you from a far. But as long as there's a smile on your face, i'm more than happy. Be strong babe, i know you could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment