Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Look around


Sorry for being such a lazybum not blogging, was kind of busy recently. Went back to Seramban the last week! Was pretty fun and exciting over there! Mummy was in KL but i followed back with my cousins. (: I envy the girl whoever my cousin love. He had waited for her for 8 years & he's waiting for another 5 years. Sweet or what? (: He even drive her home that night and scream at me because i said he's over-protective. But in was good towards the end.


Let's talk about school shall we? So let's just talk about today. If you guys stalked my twitter, you would know i'm kind of pissed with one girl and i think i'm damn alike as her last time and i felt EXTREMELY DISGUSTED. As i was thinking back, i was wondering, wtheck did i just did man. Back to point, we skipped class just to settle this, and kept running away from teachers. (: HAHA. I've no idea why you love por-ing people. Seeing you coming to third floor i expect you would tell #T everything. SMART MOVE BABE. It did affect me a little, i told Jamie i couldn't do it anymore. She being there, i can't. But still i tried my best to avoid. I did avoid but failed so i walk away. Celeste & Cassan know it would plan fail because #T was there. Total spoiler. When i totally get over #T i would for sure find you trouble AGAIN. Everything tell her? Okaycan.


Took train back with Celeste, yx, keefe, and some other peeps. The train ride was damn funny but i was too tired to even think about anything. HAHAHA. And right now i'm blogging because i think my blog is too empty. WATCHING DARK KNIGHT TOMORROW. (: HEHEHEE :B

#K is at Malaysia now, i miss him so much. ): Shall go study now, goodbye!

WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

I find myself so disgusted looking at what you're doing now,
I thought back wthell was i doing back then.
But right now it's too late to regret,
an advice to you babe, NEVER BE A R/S SPOILER.
You spoilt one r/s, don't spoil another one. (:
You're smart enough to bring my ' weakness ' just now.
Don't try to hard, you'll never know what will happen the next time. 
GROW UP PLEASE... 

No comments:

Post a Comment