Wednesday, July 25, 2012

If you...


Sorry guys, haven been updating my blog because i'm lazy. YEAH! As usual. Hehe. >< And i'm in a rush. So i'll make this short. School hasn't been great recently because every single day since Monday there was fighting in school & outside school.


Hope those in the fight would be alright and of course nobody is injured (hope so) I didn't know my class guys, esp Jerome is so strong after today fight in the canteen. And i didn't know Ray is so fierce. Maybe he act only la, but i really didn't expect both of them to be so violent.. for today...


So yup, whose b'day is it today? Haha, #T of course. Happy B'day. Planned to wish her f2f but doubt i've the courage too.. I was complaining to Gabrielle one night and while complaining i cried. Yes, i cried. I'm being kind of emotional lately and i hate it.


Chinese Oral Exam tomorrow, i'm scared. ): I tends to stutter everytime i talk HAIS. Shall pray to God. Hehe, went to the prayer thingy one of the night and bump into #J. Those tweets on my twitter the past few days was him. I quarreled with him almost every single day because he's a bastard. Yes bastard. Haha. Shall blog till here, Agnes is crying.. ): So goodbye! Won't be blogging the next few days. Going Malaysia for a trip! Hehe. Soooooo yup, miss me! ^^

If you ever spare a thought for me, you wouldn't leave me hanging right here.
If you really did love me, you would show that i really matters to you.
If you really meant what you said, stop giving me empty promises.
If you really find me irritating, just tell me and i would leave.
If you want to leave just leave, i will never beg you to stay anymore.
If you really hang out with other girls, just tell me and don't hide it from me.
If you really trust me, you wouldn't even doubt me. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment