Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shooting Star


Sorry for not blogging the past few days.. Quite a number of things happen recently. Remember my previous blogpost i had steamboat on Sunday?

Sad to say... There isn't pictures of steamboat but only me & poyin ZILIAN. ><






After zilian-ing and nuaing on the bed, i decided to open the ceral out and eat. Was finding alphabets of our name and have difficulty finding it. But we found it in the end! So we decided to add milk into our cereal and find out that there's no milk in the fridge, so we went down to get it! Sooo, here it goes. This cereal is FANTASTIC >< 




Ohya, have you guys tried this milk? Not bad leh, to me. (: 

Next, school day. Let's just talk about today will do. (: I was emo-ing in the morning because i'm upset since yesterday. Told myself no matter how sad i am i've to put on a smile today. But... things changes in school. Early in the morning CELESTE being a retarded and we played like a mad bitch & so the morning started right. (: During recess, equally fun too. Our class forever creating havoc. Or maybe NA classes. Some of my class guys lock one of the guys in the girls toilet with HanXue and had a big commotion outside class. SUPER HILARIOUS. So basically, that's like the HIGHLIGHT of today.. (: 


I was THAT emo. ): HAIS. 

Celeste Dad send me home today, how sweet & nice. Got prata back for lunch. I'm waiting for my tuition teacher to come for tuition later on. I'm trying not to skip any tuition though i'm super tiring. ): 

Ohhh. Before i end today blogpost, my english N level oral was hell. ): got a feeling i did badly, but i put in my effort so i hope it doesn't turn out as bad as i expect it to be. 

NOT TO FORGET, It's don b'day today! YEAH! Happy 14th B'day my dear boy! though we got close only this year, you have never fail to make me smile. You forever 24 hours there for me. THANKS UH. Hope you like your prezzie! Hope we could hang out more often okay! Study hard horh you! Lastly, i love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment