Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm sorry.


Woke up by mummy today, she dragged me to somewhere with her and had brunch with her, wasn't really hungry but i ate a little. (: Bused to Yishun Interchange and Bused to CELESTE house, slack at her house while playing her hammy. SO FAT AND ADORABLE. Like me Bwahahha. (:

It was awkward when she was having her lunch while i did nothing. HAHA. So yup, texted her throughout. Plan to study at Yishun Library but it's filled with people, but phew, Starbucks was our second choice. (: Studied SS one question, it was productive excluding those chit-chats. So yup, accompanied her home after studying, love the part when we played around the road, and found a slipper on the floor. HAHAHAA. SO DAMN HILARIOUS. BUT BOTH OF US ARE SWEATING LIKE MAD. SUMPA.

Met her at platform, whole journey was hell awkward, but i was extremely tired, ): Slept on the bus, somehow lied on her shoulder, knn, she smells like Teresa, she accompanied me all the way home and i chased her back to school. HAHA, Reached home and collapsed on the bed. BWAHAHA.

So here am i blogging, but hey babe, i'm really sorry for everything, really. Thanks for sending me home today, I don't know how to treasure you, yea i know you read my blog. But please, find a better person than me okay? (: I'm still your friend yea~

I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY. 

Okay, goodbye.. (: School tomorrow, whose excited like i am? HAHAHA, Ohya, i talked to Gabrielle already! YEAH. Hell happy okay! Nobody know how happy i am, okay, shall go and continue disturbing her already. BWAHAHAHA. BYEEEEEEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment