Thursday, July 5, 2012

Raining morning.


Everyone has their dark side, they just learn to hide it well. @RyanAreos

How's school for everybody? Like for today.. Raining thursday, Bus cold, Mrt cold, classroom cold, basically cold. ): But such a nice weather to sleep, right? So once i reach my classroom, before assembly. Fell asleep, Chinese lesson sleep like a log, almost sleep during physics but didn't in the end.. 


Have been considering the past few days if i should start wearing contact lens. I know i do wear it last time but i stop because my mum kind of dislike me wearing contacts.. HAIS.. Why am i ranting about this? HAHA.


So yup, heard that today Oral was kinda difficult, hope mine wouldn't PLEASEEEEEE. Good luck for those taking Oral tomorrow. Okie, Whatsapp-ing donny now. So yup, goodbye~ Ohya! I really need help to edit my blog stuffs, i want my title to be in the middles, someone help me pleaseeeee. ): I don't like my title being at the sides... Went to the HTML but i catch no balls. 

Basically blogging because i'm bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment