Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Groovy chick


LOLLY, Hey guys, i'm back ^^ Sorry for not updating yesterday because nothing much happen, so yup! ^^ D&T paper is a sure fail paper ): I'm like losing confident day by day. How? ): But not to forget, i really love what happen after school today....

Because, i'm asked to keep it a low profile, i'm name her as " B " okiedockie? (: So yup, went to hub with my class guys, they had Popeye but i didn't ate anything at all, oh wrong, i did, i steal food from the b'day boy! How evil can i be. HOHOHO <3 So some of them split into two ): One of them went to get my b'day present. The other one followed me ensuring me not to go over, how sweet of them. So waited for jf and hw to come. Ohya, i met up with " B " too! So me, hw, jf send " B " home. Both of them ultra duper cute, but me and hw effing annoying sumpa.  

Hw & I instead looks like the proper couple but " B " and jf don't looks like a couple. HAHAHA. Kidding, is just me and hw friendship is closer than a boyf and girlf so ya. It's so cute seeing both of them holding hands, like aiyo~~ Then me and hw is like the director of the show. LOLLY. Okay, shall not elaborate much. (:

I think me and hw friendship drift back already (: HAPPYGIRL96. Bus ride with him was awesome, although it was purely just a silent trip. I'm not excited for my b'day at all, SUDDENLY ONE. Will she wish me happy b'day. Maybe i don't need to celebrate with her, I just want her to wish me, too much to ask for? HAIS. Alright then, goodbye. ): 

Fattybombom just called me from Malaysia to wish me happy b'day <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment