Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Starships


Today blog post going to be emotional, for long, or can say, finally, I'm going to be emotional... Haven't been emo-ing for a period of time, am i right? ): Kinda obvious with the picture of me up there! So yup, before i start. I've committed and promised myself that i'll stop doing that. So yup, I will control myself right now.

So as she said in that whatsapp, i wouldn't fall for her if i have not totally gotten over Teresa. She is right, i wouldn't fall for her when actually in fact my feelings for Teresa did faded. But babe, you've to know. She's the one that keep me going in life, because you should know i'm waiting for a miracle to happen. Everybody know i'm waiting for that miracle to happen. When that miracle wouldn't happen at all... But you know it's like when i feel like giving up and move on. A voice in my head would say " Continue loving her, she'll come back soon, continue waiting " You know this feeling? It sucks ttm. I want to be determined to get her out of my head, my brain & most importantly... my heart.


Maybe... on the 25th May, It would be the day.. i totally get her off my head. (HOPE SO) & FUCK THIS "I can't seem to get over you, and God knows I'm trying " Okay, i shall stop emo-ing. Back to topic shall i? (: Marhuimin came over my place, not really my place. We went to Ice Cream Chefs and studied. I did studied so equals productive (: HEHE <3 Hope i could pass my history? Just pass is enough. I don't need very very good result.


Treating her very cold now. No idea, sometimes, just sometimes, I want to feel that i'm important to you for once. I want to like... get protected by you.. You know? I know you like to bottled up your feelings and hide your feeling all to yourself and you don't want to tell me anything at all ): But you know... i really hope... really... i stand something in you like how you stand in me...

I miss you 10th, I always did... and maybe.. I always will. Goodbye.

Ohya before i really say goodbye. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE visit my tumblr which is HERE.
It would be great if you guys could follow me at tumblr? (: And best follow me on twitter, simply search me at "@chenguoliyan" Thank you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment