Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother Day


I know it's a little late for Mother Day, but ohwell no idea what the blog title would be so let it be yea~ (: Sorry for not updating my blog for sometime because i'm pure lazy~~ So we went down to Plaza Sing to have our meal at " Lau Beijing " rate the food there 7-8/10 not really nice though ): Not my type.

Bryan & I had some h2h talk session that day, and of course, we zilian. (: A little. HAHAHA. Pictures below! (: Only happen to find one, the other one, can't seems to load, ohwell.



GRRR, My photos aren't co-operating with me, so i shall not put it in an orderly manner. (: There's more, but i can't seems to find it, My cammy is filled with mummy menu food. ): 




Took all this at the day my brother perform ^^ He made mummy and i so proud, love you bryan <3 MUAMUA. Finally graduated uh! Had a meal at don't know what Japanese restaurant, Yummy. Food is damn awesome but damn expensive ): 

Have been bumping into my ex so many times at hub that day ): Thw say its fate, CELESTE want me to talk back to him, but HAIS... Idk.. He just change so much till i don't know him anymore. Not kidding... 

I'm so damn fucking disappointed with my SA1 result. I can expect this kind of result because i didn't study for it at all, but seriously? Let me tell you guys how much i get so far uh. 

Chinese Paper 1 - 33.5/60
Chinese Paper 2 - 41/60
Social Studies - 13/50
History - 13/50
Maths Paper 1 - 43/80
Maths Paper 2 - 28/60

Very bad huh? How to survive for my N's and what's more go to the POLY i want to go? CELESTE & I are damn effing stressed and decided to study real hard, & we're going to Popeye to study this Friday after school! ^^ HEHE. Hope we won't be distracted and REALLY STUDYING. ): 

Before i end my blog post for today, i want to say...... I love you guys so much <3 I shall end today blog post with a face of mine ^^ Ohya, i'm somehow quarreling with my bestie now ): Because of my PMS and sudden attitude, i think i'm losing faith in this f/s because every single time he talks to other girl, i'm so effing jealous. ): Alright then, goodbye.... I'll post a dedication to CELESTE later on if i'm not lazy ^^ 




No comments:

Post a Comment