Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's wrong with my grades?

So basically, School today was really disappointing, What makes me so disappointed? My grades of course... ): Rachel uh Rachel, Stop playing babe, time to buck up and really study, like seriously...
Here's my result.....

English Paper 1 - 33/60
English Paper 2 - 46/80
Chemistry - 15/50
Physics - 8/50

Fuck my life huh? What's wrong with me, everything is just border line pass. Zzzz. -.- Oh wrong, my science failed terribly. ): Hope my d&t tomorrow would pass, if not i'm going to get prepared to be killed by my mum. 

Ah nevermind, shall talk about something to make me happy? Ohmygawd, my heart melt just now. Like seriously, He's so hot, so cute, so atttractive, his smile so charming, his voice so man, his my ideal boyfriend <3 Kidding. ^^ He serve me ice-cream today, he helped me mix-in too! ^^ Happygirl96. Went to prepare Jing Yi B'day Party this Sunday, have been spending money like free-flow for Jingyi b'day. Hope it become a success if not i would be extremely disappointed. ): 

Ohya, As promised yesterday i would dedicate to CELESTE right, she's my sweetheart <3 Have been getting really close with her recently, like more close to her than before. ^^ Maybe because of something? Haha. Secret. Both of us are damn afraid we would do badly for our N's. We had finally woken up from all our playing, but is it too late? ): We have been going for suspension and miss quite a number of lesson, how? We really need tuition, anybody nice enough to give us tuition huh? ): Okay, i'm crapping as usual. So yup, that's all. I love my sweetheart. Oh not to forget, i love my Tangy too <3 So yup, that's all. Goodbye! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment