Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brownies!


Okay, It's saddening to know this, my eye got infected and it's like.... so puffy right now, hope it healed by tomorrow. ): If not i doubt i'm going to school. ): Which means, i can't take my Chemistry paper tomorrow. Basically what i did today was, Woke up from sleep, start watching show on iPad, wanted to bake cheescake, went to shop & save wanted to get the ingredients i need but don't have the cheese. ): So change to Brownies instead, and mummy wants her usual. So yup, spend all day baking.

So for long, you guys would notice that i haven blogged about the girl i'm kinda interested in right now right? (: Wondering if she would read my blog. So yup, finally for so long, we quarreled. Mini-quarrel yesterday. ): Hais, Forcing her to change for me, i know i'm being selfish, i never thought of her feeling. I'm sorry hun. ): That's not i want to say to you babe. Thanks for always being there for me, always cheering me up and stuffs and hear me niam about all my stuffs. Really... thank a lot... And you should or could assume, i'm still in love with my ex, yes.... she still meant a lot to me. But i can't deny that you don't stand something to me. You do... stand a great part in me.. So yup, i love you hun <3

I know i sound damn flirt for loving two person right now. & i've to come into a conclusion to 1. I know i know. But you would know even if i choose her, Teresa still would meant a lot to me no matter what. So no point forcing me to get over Teresa ASAP, why not just let the feelings fade slowly? Like how i'm trying to make the feeling fade away? Below are some pictures of the Brownie!




Haha, the kids are simply in love with the brownies! Yes, i think brownies look cute in those muffin liner or cup, isn't it cute? Haha. Alright, today blog post abit lengthy! Shall blog till here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment