Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pixie dust


Hey everybody, i'm back again. What i did today? Basically stay at home, go down to help mummy for a little while and talked on the phone with CELESTE for like 3 hours... We're like talking about so much stuffs. Like what happen and thingy~ Hope she's alright now. Gave her some advice but hope it did cheer her up a little.. (: 

Since today, is CELESTE b'day. So happy sixteenth b'day! Everything i want to say is on the card and that whatsapp. I love you bery bery much. Hope you don't emo on your b'day okay? Think positive baby! Don't keep think negative. I'm always here for you. ALWAYS. So yup, enjoy the rest of your day alright? Ai si ni le <3

So yup basically my blog views increased like mad yesterday, like twice the amount. Haha. Happygirl96. Hope today also uh. But you know what, i'm done blogging. Ohya, helped celeste to make her blog, want to know the link ask her or myself. (: So yup, goodbye. FYI, today blog title is link to CELESTE blog, so ya (: 

I didn't know i stand such a place in you that you can don't even text me for a day. Thank you very much. I finally know where i stand in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment