Friday, May 25, 2012

One year


Last year, this date, this month.

So, it has been a year, filled with up and downs with many problem and misunderstanding between each other & most importantly, we did have a happy time together through this one year. ^^ I know i'm the foolish one loving her so much for this one whole year, but i shall not lie, i didn't fall for other people when my heart was also in love with her. But as people say, how the hell can a person love two person at a time right? But i could do it, why not others? 

I remember she once said to me that she really hate it for me to say that i love her wholeheartedly but at another time i love other person? Right? I know but that's how i do it. You dare say during the time you're with me you didn't fall for other girls? You did right. Oh forget it, don't bring up the past ^^ Life is filled with temptation and stuffs and lead to a wrong choice. 

You're never a mistake to me babe, you're the one my life has been waiting for. To let me really know that to love someone you need not to be with him/her but just standing aside and see her happy. THOUGH sometimes, you really have a feeling and wants to be with her, like you want her to be YOURS and ONLY YOURS. To the extent, you want to control her and stop her from talking to other girls. Selfish, yea i know is selfish, but it's simply girl nature. (:

Okay, i shall stop crapping. Through this one year, Obviously the Mandy period was the climax of this one whole year, because you're with me the whole day for like 8 days continuously. So ya, and not to forget those time when i send you home and stuffs. I know we did nothing much together even if when we're together and when we broken up and become friends. 

Of course i know right now i'm nothing in you because everything is her, i wouldn't complain. Because i know you love her, she's so far prettier than me, she's so far a better person for you than me. But you can see i'm not doing anything to get you back, neither expecting you to read this, because this is just a " plan " blogpost since i don't know when. Because i've been waiting for this date for a period of time, because it's very meaningful to me & it always will because last year, this date, this month. I confessed to you. 

Ps. Sorry for the wordy post, skip or maybe just glanced a little alright? ^^ Love you guys. (: Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment