Sunday, February 12, 2012

The biggest mistake I made in my life is letting people stay in my life longer than they deserve.


RWAR. I look horrible in that picture but ohwell, deal with it~ Had no intention to blog today till two things happen today which cause me can't have a good nap & of course i cried. So let me tell you the first person who somehow went missing today.

1. Teresa.
Got a text from her girlfriend, she told me she was missing. Freaked out and panic with her. LOL. So asked friends staying at sembawang to go over to mac and asked if did she went to work today. Celeste's papaya was freaking malu because it ended up she didn't went for work. But Teresa gave me a call in the end because she know that i was looking for her, that's not the point. The point is knowing she's alright. That's all that matters.

2. Priscillia.
We were supposed to head out today, but i pangseh cause i'm really tired and uncomfortable & plus my brother being a bitch today. :( So yep, She called around 9 plus asking me to go down to KB mac, i said i can't because my brother being a bitch. So ya, but i got another call from Marhuimin that telling me that Priscillia cried after talking over the phone with me and went missing. I freaked out again, and panic again. Danny text me asked me to go over and decided to go over because i also miss her alot too. :/ I almost cried when i couldn't flagged a cab. At the same time, it happen that i'm talking over the phone with Marhuimin so somehow i calmed down. Reached already and Priscilla wasn't there only Marhuimin. So we waited for them to come back, She came back, i don't know what's wrong with me. I gave her fucked up attitude, maybe because at the same time i couldn't find for Teresa and it's already 9 plus at that time. Really regretted giving her attitude. When she board the bus, i wanted to like give her a hug because she was stressed. Sigh, regret not giving. I miss how close we were last time, i miss how happy we were last time. Today was.... crap. I'm really sorry pris. I know you got freaked out and stressed out by Danny. I'm sorry for not understanding you. :( Sigh....

Yep, basically that's all for today. Waiting for Mandy to come over right now. Going to like have a good talk with her with the help of beer. Because when i'm drunk everything i said is the truth. & i remember she saying i'm very cute when i'm drunk because i have high-pitch voice. Plus my action and stuffs also lah. But praying hard that i could wake up for school tomorrow. CANNOT BE LATE YO. :/ I need morning call <3 Whose the kind soul who could give me morning call. HEHEHE. <3 Joking la. Okay that's all. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment