Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The pain of heartbreak is more overwhelming than the feeling of love itself.

It's Valentine today, what did you guys did? Want to know what i did today? :) NOTHING <3 Maybe because i don't have a date that's the reason why i'm such a lonely girl. No surprise this year but in the end, i'm going to give a surprise, but praying hard that i could bump into her. :/ I don't know if i should go give the surprise not, still considering at the moment. but 90% i would. :/

Talk about school today, nothing much happen though. Just that the part on i couldn't find Teresa really made me cry. :/ Ya, i cried. How dumb eh. She let me climbed up the stairs for like don't know how many times and asked Mr Koh where were you. HAHA. But in the end she was alright, i bet she doesn't even know how freaked out i was when i couldn't find her. & Classmates was like chuatio to see her point middle finger at me. HAHAHA. Ohwell. :')

Marhuimin & Priscillia & Priscillia friend came over to my place. I really thank God for them coming, at least someone to accompany me ley! :( Send marhuimin to bus-stop and i headed home! :) Saw ahem ex and called him!

Poyin currently at my place now, received quite alot of letters today <3 Thanks alot bitches :/ Took photo with Whitney. I look so adorable, Maybe because i don't look fat la. HAHAHAHA. I know i damn BHB. Uhmmm, short update today cause have to get prepared and that's all for today! Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment