Saturday, February 11, 2012

I wanna cuddle with you, snuggle with you, kiss you, laugh with you. I wanna do everything with you!

One picture will do for today. Mandy just left my place not long ago. :/ Starting to miss her already. I'm very afraid something would happen to her once she got home. Maybe i should like go and find her or something later on. Shall see how it goes. :/ Gave church a miss today. Ultra guilty. But still, i enjoyed myself at home. :) Uhmm, not really. :/

We fell asleep last night because we're ultra tired, wait wrong. I can't sleep but she fell asleep! :/ Like after skyping with Marhuimin of course. She was putting mask at that time and was freaking us out. :( I kept cheating her feeling that something just flowed past, and she believed. & we ended up tickling each other.

In the morning, woke up because of Marhuimin because i'm suppose to wake her up and i had tution in the morning too & something happen during tuition and it made me freaked out like seriously. Tuition teacher also freaked out together with me. He's super funny. LOL. Mandy & I got pretty high at the point when she could give me LB but i couldn't give her LB. So it's pretty unfair. :/

I was ultra down after hearing what she say, it just tells me like i'm just nothing in her eyes. That's all. So i went super quiet and almost cried. So i told her i went down and smoke. In fact, i smoked and cried. She didn't bother and continue sleeping. :@ So i went back up after smoking a few sticks and of course done crying i sat there and fell asleep. But abit uncomfortable so i go up to the bed. This time round, i put a bloster in between us and use a different blanket. Totally ignored her. Cried and fell asleep.

I got woken up by her hug and assurance that i'm alright. Covered myself under the blanket. Had some war and told her i want to vomit so she could distant herself from me. At that moment, i took the chance and went down again. She followed behind. I didn't knew. I thought i was going to be alone again. She kept asking if i'm alright. So i forced a smile on my face and told her i'm perfectly alright. So we went mad and threw stuffs into people house. SHE DOING THE JOB. But sadly, she missed. AND IT HAPPEN THAT WE PLAN TO THROW INTO MY HOUSE. Bump into HW, JF & YX.

Came up and heard Jiangyan and her son quarreling AGAIN. Everytime she has to be there when they quarrel. She was very hungry because we skipped breakfast and lunch. :/ So we were very afraid to go out of the house to get biscuits. But still we manage to go out and grab it. HEHE. How awesome. :) After eating everything, she had to go. Didn't manage to give her a goodbye hug because i'm skyping with mummy. :( So yep, will be seeing her tomorrow with Marhuimin and Priscillia. HAPPY DIE. So alright, will post till here. Goodbye. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment