Friday, February 24, 2012

Too tired to keep fighting, but too stubborn to let go.

HIAS. Ran 2.4 again. What the. -.- Effed up sia. :/ So hungry after running! Went to get food & Marhuimin ate one bowl of noodles & one burger. Nothing much happen in school today though only when after school our class had to stay back because of the stupid incident that happen on Wednesday. -.- We were release at 12.45 but in the end got dragged till like 2 plus eh. HOW AWESOME. What's wrong with putting bags on the table? What's wrong with sitting in groups? Why don't you just say that you hate our class that everything also need kp. Don't keep using the 21st century! -.- Went KB mac with Marhuimin had lunch with her and went home. Mood damn fucked up and gave everybody attitude. Got tired and fell asleep. Marhuimin thought i went MIA. Cute of her. :D Alright! My twitter got spammed by me like those stuffs me and Ellen once did and stuffs because i went back to her blog, read every single blog post AGAIN.




Some sweet stuffs she wrote that still made me blush to myself when i read just now. HAHA
1. I just want to give up collapse any moment but the thought of you being with someone else i can't handle so im holding on to you 
2.  How much i wish i could hug her... feel her heart beat..... and tell her that i missed her... And that i love her so much... 
3. All her imperfections are her perfections! Every little thing she does makes me smile a little more Even when she is jealous or angry.
4. I really love her so much, to the extend of whenever i see her my heart misses a beat my head gets blur and idk what to say
5. I have had the best times of my life with you. You make me smile, you make me cry, you make me feel like everything is alright.


Basically, just this 5 which made me blush, the rest... HAHA. Nevermind.. Just thought back to those times we once had and know that we do have plenty good memories. We went through so much just to be able to be together. But both of our relationship failed because we gave up trying & i fall back for Teresa. Honestly, she's the best girlfriend i ever had.. She's the.... sweetest. Yes effing sweetest and perfect. <3 I did blogged about her before didn't i? :/ Let me refresh your memory of what we we did ok & some stuffs about her? :)


#1 She's very sweet sometimes, never fail to make you laugh.
#2 She forever get worried about you if something happen
#3 She's really cute when she said "iloveyou" in different languages
#4 I really love the time when she make fun of my small eyes.
#5 I love the time when she wanted to get cigg but the uncle don't allow!
#6 I love the time when we watched movies together.
#7 I love the time when we always greet each other with a hug
#8 I love the time when she came to pick me up from school.
#9 I love the time when she always cheer me up when i gave her attitude.
#10 I love the time when she played her guitar.
#11 I love her sudden hugs when i was doing my homework.
#12 I love the time when she came down after school just to see me when it's already so late at night.
#13 I love the time when we talk through mid-nights.
#14 I love the time when she will drag your hand when you're tired of walking.
#15 I love the time when we go to each other house and do some stupid stuffs.
#16 I love the time when she act cutes. HAHA

#17 I love the time when she give that scary stare thinking that i freaked out.
#18 I love the time when i push her away she will still insist of sticking near you.
#19 I love the time when she never let go of my hands wherever we are.
#20 I love the time when she play her game and i looked at her.


There's many more of course. Impossible for me to write every single thing? HA-HA. Is people surprised that i'm blogging about her instead of Teresa? LOL! Joke! Honestly speaking, i don't know whether am i still in love with her or can say in love with anybody. Because i somehow got tired of loving Teresa, wants to give up but i couldn't. AH SO FUCKED UP. Shit! Today blog post so wordy again! Sorry! :( Ohya! Show you the rabbit TZY gave! Hen cute horh! 



Tadah! That's all for today! Will be back tomorrow, Have Physics tuition in the morning, Going church in the afternoon, drinking session with Priscillia tomorrow! WEEEE. SO GOODBYE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment