Monday, February 27, 2012

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. ♥

Had neglected my blog for a period of time, but i'm here to update. A LITTLE. Didn't expect my maths got second? :/ Hehe. <3 Combine humans was bullshit. I got 12/50 HAIS. As expected uh. Something happen in school today that got me pissed off like REALLY pissed off. That cause me asking everybody if i could vent my anger on them. Poor guys. HAHA. But everything turn out ok? I think.. But let me tell you guys what happen ok?

Before that it happen that i was quarreling with T over on whatsapp. Not really quarreling but aiya, trust issues. -.- But forget it. I went to sleep after replying her and expected not a reply. Went to like slack around staff room and when i want to go back to class, i saw her. She saw me and AVOIDED ME. Hello, is there a need to AVOID me? Okaycan. Nevermind. At that moment of time, i was really angry with her like, i did no wrong and you avoid me for fuck? So i want to find Gabrielle to vent my anger on. LIKE HOW I USED TOO. So i went to find for Gabrielle and she happen to be UPSTAIRS. I'm a very lazy person so i don't want to climb the stairs, and it happen that outside T class could see GABRIELLE so i shouted across the classroom like i always do. FROM WHAT CHEW SAID. T threw the book on the table, and shut the door. HELLO, Is there a need to do that? :/ Gabrielle was stupid enough. I told her to go to that stairs but she went the other direction so i have to walk to the other direction and of course again, me and gabrielle shouted across classroom. T from the class shout something out of the class. FYI. I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID OK. Ah forget it, from that moment of time, my blood is literally boiling with anger. NO JOKE. But everything seems ok now? I don't know. T seems a little crazy. She at a moment of time angry, at a moment of time seems alright with me. Bump into her at hub and she somehow stopped me from continue walking but i PMS uh. So somehow said WHAT and walked away. HAIS. Forget it

Bernice told me something in school which made me turn very shag the whole day till i went emo towards the end of the school hours and slept through every single period. It happen that the teacher relief-ing Miss Yong abit KP. She caught MHM for sleeping but not me, MAYBE BECAUSE, i shouted at hanxue for waking me up & i think she might give her the same reaction so she doesn't dare to wake me up? Uhm... who knows. HAHAHA.

Alright than, what else happen today... Nothing much though... Let's rewind a little! Saturday.. Nothing much just went to church and Twinneh friend so cute!! Hehe <3 Went to Clarke Quay with Priscillia in the evening, Drank and trained home. And ya! That's it for my saturday.

Sunday even worst? Worked in the morning, Went MIA in the evening. Got caught red-handed. Did something i shouldn't do. But ohwell... Basically! That's all!

Ohya! I'm moving house during April! No longer going to stay in AMK. Going to miss all of my friends here like seriously. But must i be happy that Mandy has a direct bus from her place to my new place? Then normally she has to take train and walk to my house. HAIS. I don't know...

Shall post till here! Got to bathe & get prepared! Byeeeeeee! I'm saving up money for TANGHONGWEI b'day present! Hehe. Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment