Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shine like stars, burning brightly for a moment in everlasting eternity.

Pure word entry cause no pictures. I'll go to the point. Didn't went school today partly because of my cramp & partly because i overslept. Chew was kinda not happy because i didn't go school. :/ Sleep till like afternoon plus & Poyin came. She had her tuition while i did my own stuffs. Went to see doctor and went around my area to find for what i need, but don't have the brand i want :@ So went home instead. Bump into Jin feng, Jin hong & some seniors. All at different timing? Suay or what. LOL. Basically that's what i did today. I have to go to school tomorrow. :(

Mummy coming back from Malaysia tomorrow. So not excited for it, though she's in singapore for two days only. Mummy birthday coming also & i haven get anything for her yet. :/ I was really drunk last night till i don't know what did i say. I think confirm something stupid and ridiculous. :( I seriously love doing stupid stuffs when i'm drunk, so i guess next time cannot drink with my boyfriend/girlfriend. I will embarrass myself. LOL. Uhm, super love the time with that person the past few days. 4 days straight? Awesome or what? Hehe. Be jealous people. Joking. That's all for today. Goodbye.

I think she saw i blogged that i study with her. But gosh, we're just studying only nothing much. Plus we didn't really talk because i'm sleeping and she's doing. At least study with someone is better than studying alone? Plus i've no idea where i want to go also. OKAY THAT'S ALL. I really don't want to see they quarrel eh. :/ Will damn guilty. *NOJOKE* & FYI, i already moved on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment