Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reality is the mirror of your thoughts, choose wisely what you put in front of your mirror.

No pictures again. Ultra sorry. :'(

Something happen last night. I was so worried about mand I woke up found her not in the room. I panic, i searched high and low for the keys. Went down, almost cried out because i couldn't find her. I was really really really very worried. You've no idea how it felt, I'm so afraid she would like jump down the building or something. In the end found her, Asked her not to cry but she still did, in the end. She back faced me. That was the time, i broke into tears. I feel so useless not being able to cheer her up, not being able to make her stop crying. So i walked away as she noticed that i'm crying. I cried out and she came beside me and gave me a hug. & blablabla. That's all. Went home and both of us fell asleep.

Woke up at 6 plus but went back to sleep because both of us couldn't drag ourself out of the bed. So we decided to give school a miss. Marhuimin came over to my place at woke me and mand up. Went to CB mac and had breakfast. I ate the slowest. No idea why. Then plan to like slack slack near my block but i mood-swing uh. Walked home and leave both of them. HAHAHA. Few minutes later they called me. :/ Went down with mandy specs. And started nua-ing downstairs. No idea where to go. :( In the end, all of them decided to accompany me go airport fetch my mum. Sweet of them. :) Went back to school to grab my file. Really very awkward though because.... me and celeste not really at a good state right now. :(

But went in to school and everybody reaction when they saw me was really big. NO JOKE. Accompanied MARHUIMIN to go to canteen while me and mandy went to BBT and slack. Decided to come over my place. Studied together, I cried and she SOMEHOW comfort me. AGAIN. & She said i cried everyday. -.- Send her off just now and she gave me a goodbye hug. DIDN'T EXPECT IT OKAY. I really love the four days with her. :) LIKE SERIOUSLY, I'm the happiest girl in my life. But i don't know for her lah. HAHAHA. I seriously need to go to school tomorrow. NO JOKE. Have been skipping for like days already :/

No comments:

Post a Comment