Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You don't need anybody that does not need you. Focus on those who truly appreciate you & get rid of those who don't.

A blog post without pictures again. SORRY. :/

Have been lagging of pictures or can say, i'm lazy to take pictures la. School today was perfectly NOT OKAY. As in to the part on.. after school. Will elaborate later! Fire drill today super KNS sia, it must freaking ring when i'm sleeping. -.- Strolled down. YES WE FREAKING STROLLED. We walked effing slow. :/ I think we were almost the last to reach. HAHA.

After that nothing nice happen in school already lorh, had lunch with Pong & Daren & Chew at hub, FOOD COURT of course. Chew treat me eat lunch. <3 Love her so much. Send her to yck cause she meeting Nikki and Brandon. :/ I went back to school to find for Teresa, studied together. This time round i really studied. Librarian kept disturbing. OHWAIT, I'M NOT STUDYING WITH TERESA ONLY. Teresa friend was there too. AWKWARD BUT.. HAHAHA. Nevermind. She doesn't want to be light bulb so ya, i go over to be another light bulb too. LOL! After that, library closed and we have to leave.

Accompanied Teresa to the toilet, we somehow had a war in the toilet :/ So i walked out of the toilet, and went back in cause she's freaking emo-ing there. -.- Pekchek sia. Forever emo-ing. Second round we somehow had a tiff again. Then i say she flirt. Then she got angry eh. She really got angry that she had the intention to leave me alone in the toilet. So i was like asking her to stay. So she stayed. :) But this time round, we didn't talk. The whole toilet like a quiet only. Cleaner outside thought nobody so she off the light and fans! GRR. I got pissed off because i talk to her she give me cold replies then what for i stay there right? So i walked out and went home.

Bus journey was bullshit, i cried, No idea why. Reached home locked myself in the room. Everybody was shocked. As in my mum worker and my maid. I cried like siaogina. Called Marhuimin & Priscillia. Mandy in the end came over. Because she also know i cried. But when she came over my tears all gone already. So she stayed and played at my place till 9.30 and i send her off to mrt. Was planning to like accompany her to her place, but in the end never cause my phone no more battery! :(

Walked home, bathe & now here am i blogging instead of studying SS. Okay la, going to study SS a little and go to bed already. I'm ultra ultra ultra tired! :/ Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment