Saturday, February 18, 2012

I had a conversation with myself.

Hiakhiak! There's pictures today! <3


Let's talk about last night, Went to meet up with Teresa and h2h talk la. Because afterall, something happen between her and her girlfriend last night. She told me everything and i was like. OKAY... Cause i don't know what to say mah. IT'S A RELIEF SHE DIDN'T CRY. IF NOT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. :/ Talked to her and she went home. Mandy came over and stay! So imagine how happy i was! <3 We did many stupid stuffs together last night. SUMPA. Shall keep it a secret!


Woke up because of Jiangyan. She said Mandy mum is downstairs. BOTH OF US FREAKED OUT. Just nice she's hugging me to sleep uh & Jiangyan came in suddenly and scare both of us. :/ Went down and confirm confirm. YES IS HER MUM. Went up woke her up drag her out of the bed & finally we're downstairs. :/


Was suppose to have tuition, but i cancelled it. Suppose to go to church, I got prepared but i'm lazy to go! So stayed at home. Got emo suddenly and ended up crying and went MIA. This time round i got nagged by so many people and Drew and friends found me. That's so unfair. :/ But still now i'm home. I was touched by the who, because she said she wanted to come down and ensure i'm alright. HAPPY YOU KNOW NOT. But nevermind, i think we're going out tomorrow! Shall see how! Anyway! That's all! Goodbye! I miss that bitch! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment