Friday, February 10, 2012

I don't know what I'm in love with anymore; you or the memories.

YIPEE! There's pictures today! Zilian on mummy iPhone before she left for Hongkong. Was talking over the phone with Marhuimin & Mandy last night. Funniest part is, Mandy thought we said Chinatown when we said Clarke Quay. ADORABLE LAH SHE. Next.. School today... 


First period was History, i was sleeping through it but before that half of the lesson i'm not in class. Hehe. I went down popular to get school socks. :/ As an excuse of course, who wants to stuck in the freaking class for History. Boring lesson ever. -.- But it happen that Tomato teacher very good today he let me sleep and asked if i understand what he's teaching. I said, Yep and i promise him i'll score better grades for my CA1. Not going to play anymore . :) 


Next period was Social Studies, i was basically, playing and not doing my assignment at all. :/ Told Mdm Seh i'm not feeling well and she let me sleep. I swear today lesson damn slack and shiok. Hehe. Cause i'm sleeping for almost every single lesson because all the teacher eat wrong medicine let me sleep. HAHAHAHA. After that, got prepared for PE. I was dreading PE to come because it's 2.4. FREAKING 2.4 horh! So while changing, i basically have to drag myself out of the class. :/ 


PE. This is the fucking first time in my life i completed my 2.4 run. :/ Plus walking & cheating of course. I never once..... complete okay. So somehow, i improved. Mr Chew also kinda happy also cause i keep pouting and give him the sad face. :/ HAHAHA. Recess, didn't ate cause kinda no appetite. & we went back to class and dry our hair, cause it's wet. LOL. Saw Joel Zhang freezing so i gave him my jacket and he look so warm inside. THANKS TO MY LEOPARD JACKET. :) After that was Physics lesson, i thought there was a class test so i hide in the toilet and nua on the floor. SERIOUSLY MY CLASS TOILET THE FLOOR DAMN NICE TO NUA. Maybe because the aunty just clean the toilet & it felt so clean that i just sat there. :/ 


Physics lesson damn funny. I damn KP & high no idea why. :/ I keep spot Mr Ng mistake and he got so fed-up and asked me go and do on the board. My class guys having fun with my jacket because of the hoodie and they act like they are boxer. Typical mad guys. OHYA. MANY PEOPLE GAVE SCHOOL A MISS TODAY. Then i got punished to face the wall CAUSE he don't like my laughter. WHAT THE HELL RIGHT. :/ Mr Ng was sick so the way he talk is super funny that me and hanxue kept laughing. NON-STOP.  


After that was nua-ing at canteen because i don't know where to go! I'm still considering if i should got d&t or just go home and sleep or study with that idiot. I DONT KNOW LA. SOOOOO, In the end i went to Ngee Ann poly. Kinda regret that i went there because... It's hell boring, i slept at the seminar. Didn't learn anything at all. No joke. Plus go already reach home so late. I DON'T LIKE. Went back to school hoping to see her but nope, didn't. Nevermind. At that point of time, my phone battery was flat, so imagine how bored i was. Reached home charge saw my whatsapp, i laughed like siao. Because... HAHHA. NEVERMIND. Currently whatsapp-ing Nicole & Mary. Jeez. Should i go sembawang now? :( Chew wants me to go but i'm so lazy to go ley! :( Shall see how later! That's all for today! Goodbye! Will be here tomorrow with pictures! :> 






No comments:

Post a Comment