Monday, February 6, 2012

I do still love you. But that doesn't matter to you anymore. Right?

Shall blog today. Sorry for not blogging for the past few days. Busy & lazy i guess. :) Shall use tumblr pictures for today. Because i've no idea where's my memory card for my camera. :) Today's theme would all be LESBIAN. Because i find LESBIAN very hot. (Y) I shall start by saying what happen on Friday.


Friday. 
If i didn't remember wrongly, nothing much happen in school just that during PE class we girls got high and started drawing on our PE PANTS with chalk. >< BASICALLY, That's the most exciting thing happen in school that day. LOL. Afterall, it's friday. Had d&t after school. Went to catch a movie with Poyin. Meet her at hub, But i cabbed to school with some of my class guys. SUNBIAN MAH. Pangseh them. HEHE. We watch We Not Naughty. Gosh, i cried eh. I find it damn touching. :'( AND i did laugh of course. Bump into Daren and clique after the movie. Went home after movie, that's all for that day :) I SKIPPED TUITION THAT DAY. :>


Saturday.
I was supposed to reach Batok at 7 in the morning but i overslept, He also overslept, so we met in the afternoon instead. LOL. But in the morning was basically talking over the phone with AHCHEW. I wore my " Cheetah " jacket out that day. GOSH. I all the while thought is leopard but after closer look and investigating it. I think it looks more like cheetah prints than leopard prints. BUT STILL, i love that jacket ALOT. <3 The first thing he say when he saw me was " OMG, WHERE YOU GET YOUR JACKET I WANT. " Haha. He said that okay. A GUY SAID THAT. Went to church after meeting him, i didn't intend to go because i'm very tired but i still drag myself to go because of MARY & TWINNEH. Everybody love hugging me that day because i'm so soft and nice to hug. WRONG. Is my jacket! HAHAHA. Didn't stayed for cell because phone battery running out & i never regret not staying for cell. HAHAHA. After that, friend came over and drink and stuffs and collapse at 5plus in the morning. 


Sunday.
Friend was at my place for almost the whole day. We watched Human Centipede 2 together. AWESOME SHOW. I bet my friend going to say i'm mad for rating the show 9/10 when the rating on funshion is like 5/10. I just find this show INTERESTING, i'm not like that RETARDED guy doing pervertic and retarded stuffs. Basically, that's how my sunday was spend. :'( 


Today.
Woke up late because..... HAHAHAH. SECRET. Wanted to cab go school but no cab. Wanted to bus go school but no bus. IN THE END, we went to CB mac and sleep at CB mac till i bump into my aunty and i freaked out. Lucky she didn't see me. Marhuimin called few minutes after i left CB mac. She asked me to dabao HARSHBROWN for them. Gosh, thanks to them my bag still stink of harshbrown! Nevermind. Bused to school. Bump into Mr Koh and he said that i've to run 40 rounds. I almost fainted hearing that but nevermind in the end i also didn't run 40 rounds. HEHEHE. Basically, that's all. MARHUIMIN crazy want sia. She eat harshbrown in the toilet out of so many place in the school. OHGOSH.  Went to class because GOODGIRL. No lah, cause we have nowhere to go so we go class lorh~ Recess was alright though nothing much happen. I slept through maths because my cramp is killing me. Mrs Yeo let me sleep. HAPPYDIE. Went to find Mr Koh and he punished me to sit there till 6 ( that's what he said at first ) but after i went to canteen and went up and find him again he just said okay la till 3 will do. I'M SUPER HAPPY OKAY. He release me at 3 plus cause DM keep walking out and in. Didn't settle down :@ Had one to one remedial with LIMINGZHU. Best teacher ever okay. After that i planned to go hub with CASSAN but the bus not here yet and actually i don't really want to go to hub also. Went back to school because somehow someone wanted to study with me. HAHAHAHAH. In the end, she was studying. I'm sleeping. JOKING LA. I did studied. A LITTLE. Better than nothing what. I think Valda was somehow shocked to see both of us studying together is like... how the fuck can we be friends. HAHAHA. It's a very difficult think to have someone you love so much to be your friend. BUT IT TAKES TIME. :) I think one day she would be able to do what i'm doing now. :') Went home about 5 plus because i thought i'm going to have tuition but in the end, i pon tuition because my cramp is killing me. :( Basically, that's all for today. Busy day but i like. :D 







No comments:

Post a Comment