Thursday, February 23, 2012

Learn to let go of the things that hurt you cause if it's really meant for you,you shouldn't be hurting in the first place.


My blog have been way too wordy recently, so i'll cut it short. What happen yesterday...
School nothing much, quite confident in my Physics paper but not Chemistry. :/ So ya, After school PLAN to go eat lunch with PONG but pangseh him because of her. She was emo-ing at BBT alone, so i went to find her lorh! Chit-chat and she got better. SOMEHOW. I went home, Saw Sihui on the bus. Damn funny. I don't know why i find it funny. Maybe i'm mad. Nua-ed at home and went to the airport to pick mummy up. Didn't talk to her at all. Accompanied her to clinic as she was really sick. She was asked to go for X-RAY. & i guess she went to do it today. :/


I'm pretty upset with myself after submitting my script today. It was like.. bullshit lorh. I wrote three sentences when i'm suppose to write two freaking essay. I was sleeping. Mr Toh keep waking me up. Gosh, i didn't studied for it, is impossible for me to scribble something on it when i really crack my brain on what to write. The question was really easy if i did study. OHWELL. Basically today i'm sleeping through every lesson. I've no idea why i'm so tired today or can say recently... Cried towards the last few periods because Bryan called me told me some stuffs. Went to find that bitch and she didn't bother. #okaycan. So i went back my class for CF and called my brother after school & cried again. :/


Baby & Chew were kinda worried for me and didn't really want to see me cry so they waited for me outside the toilet. Sweet of them <3 After crying, walked out of the toilet and we nua-ed outside for awhile while deciding where to go. Decided to go canteen nua for a little while. Pong was being such a gentleman & said he would treat US. I know is he see baby face only will treat lorh. But food makes me happy so i went along and i somehow okay already. Was kinda afraid to go home because i don't know how to face mummy cause afterall, i attitude her till damn jialat and i kinda regret also! :/ But got home, expected the unexpected. HAHA. She didn't say anything, didn't lock me at home. SWEE. Hoping she would accept the fact that i love girls. SO YA. Didn't studied for D&T. :( Preparing to fail though...

Gosh, she went missing again, Forever making people worried. Her hobby eh. Sua. Don't want to talk about her. HA-HA. So goodbye! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment